mary berry lemon chicken chives
Sometimes, fewer ingredients are better. This authentic Thai stir-fry is made with tender chicken breasts and fresh green flowering garlic cloves. You can combine the Chinese chives with chicken, pork, or shrimp by following this recipe. However, they are delicious when cooked just as is with garlic, fish sauce, and some sugar. This dish is best served with fish sauce, but you can also substitute soy sauce for the chives and add some tofu.
Basic ingredients for mary berry lemon chicken chives
- 100g Chicken Meat (about 1/2 cup thinly sliced chicken breast)
- 1 large bunch of Garlic Chives
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce
How to make mary berry lemon chicken chives
- For about 30 seconds, fry the minced garlic in a little olive oil until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until almost cooked through.
- Add the fish sauce, and sugar, and stir the chicken together until the sugar is melted.
- Add the chopped chives to the chicken and a few drops of water. Stir until the chives become wilted. Serve immediately