lemon and blueberry drizzle cake
Basic ingredients for lemon and blueberry drizzle cake
- 100g oat flour
- 175g flour gluten-free flour
- 80g Sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp poppy seed Zest of two Lemons
- 200g blueberries
- 100ml vegetable or coconut oil
- 200ml water
- For the drizzle: 80g sugar
How to make lemon and blueberry drizzle cake
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Prepare a loaf pan. Add the flours, xanthan, baking powder, and poppy seeds to a large bowl. You can also add blueberries, lemon zest, and baking powder.
- Mix the oil, water, and lemon juice. Place the mixture in a loaf pan and add the blueberries.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer comes clean. Use a fork to pierce the cake. Then drizzle the drizzle over the top. Let cool in the tin.