lamb leg steaks
Seared lamb with harissa yogurt and blackened beans This easy dish is great and impressive. The lamb’s richness is cut by the sharp, tangy tabbouleh. For best results, I recommend curing lamb chops and letting them marinate for at least 2 hours. However, if time is a constraint, this can be cut down to 30 minutes.
Basic Ingredients for lamb leg steaks
- 2 chops of lamb sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 100g thick greekyog
- 2 tsp harissa
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- for drizzle:175 g green beans
- 2 Tbs coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, grated oil Serve with rice
How to make lamb leg steaks
- Season the mixture with olive oil, garlic, cumin honey, and salt. The paste should be applied to both sides of each chop.
- Now Place the chops on a hot griddle pan. Cook in batches. Cook the chops for 1-1 1/2 minutes on each side. Now Then flip the chops and cook the other side for the same time.
- Let the beans cool on a plate for five minutes after they are done. After this, In a large frying pan, heat the oil and garlic. Add the beans. Toss the beans for 2 minutes on high heat, turning once or twice.
- Season and toss in the chopped coriander. Divide among plates. Each plate should be topped with lamb chops.