It is well-known for its delicate meat and spicy flavor. You can make it fresh in a matter of minutes, so I prefer making it fresh.
Basic ingredients for lamb biryani
- 1.5 cups basmati rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves
- 1.5 teaspoons cinnamon stick
- 1.5 teaspoons salt
- 1.5 cup water saffron strings
FOR THE BIRYANI SPICE MICE
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How to make lamb biryani
- Let the rice soak in water for 15 minutes. Fry the rice for one minute in oil. Bring to a boil the water, stirring to prevent it from sticking. Turn the heat down to the lowest setting and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Cover the pan with the lid. Let it sit for 15 minutes. Stir the saffron into a cup. Add two tablespoons of the hot liquid to the cup. Set aside to infuse later. After 15 minutes, turn off the heat and place the pan in a bowl.
MAKE THE BIRYANI SPICE MASH
- Combine the garam masala and cumin with turmeric, chili, cumin, and chili powders. Add the fenugreek leaves and salt to a bowl.
- Heat the oil and onions in a large skillet. Cook until they begin to brown. Turn down the heat and add the cumin and garlic. Fry for another minute.
BUILD YOUR BIRYANI
- Now add half a cup of rice to a large saucepan (or casserole pot) with a lid. Spread the rice over the bottom. After this, Place the meat in a large saucepan or casserole pot.
- Add the remaining rice to the pan and spread it out in an even layer. Mix the sauce and onion mixture from the meat pot. After this, Spread it out again in an even layer in your pan. Cover the pan with the saffron mixture and cover it with a lid To infuse the flavors, heat the mixture in the oven at 160 Celsius/320 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes. Mix the rice gently to combine.