korean fried rice
Basic ingredients for korean fried rice
- 1 1/2 cups Daawat Super Basmati rice salt to taste
- 4 eggs. Crushed black peppercorns to taste
- 4 tbsps sesame oils
- 1 1/2 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp grated ginger
- 3-4 spring onion bulbs, vertically chopped
- 1 medium carrot, peeled. Cut into thin 3 inch strips
- 4-5 snow peas, diagonally cut
- 1/2 small yellow capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small green capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1/2 small red capsicum cut into thin strips 1/2 cup dark soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 5 tbsp chopped spring onion greens
- 1/4 cup blanched green beans
- 1 teaspoon sugar Spring onion green curls garnish with spring onions.
How to make korean fried rice
- Transfer Daawat Super Basmati Rice in a large bowl. Mix in water. Wash it well f to 3 times. Now Drain the water and add enough water. Allow soaking for at least 30 minutes. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, heat enough water. After this, Salt the water and bring it to ba oil. Cook the rice for 10-12 minutes. Drain the rice and place it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs. Mix in salt and crushed black peppercorns. In a nonstick wok, heat 2 tablespoons of sesame oil. Mix the eggs in a non-stick wok. Continue to mix for 2 minutes. Now Transfer the eggs to a plate once they are cooked.
- In the same wok, heat the remaining sesame oil. Mix in the ginger and garlic. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Sauté spring onion bulbs on medium heat for about 1-2 minutes. Mix in carrot and snow peas. Cook for about 1-2 minutes. Mix in salt.
- Mix yellow capsicums, green capsicums, and red capsicum. Cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add dark soy sauce, and sriracha sauce and mix well. Sauté spring onion greens, green peas, and siracha sauce.
- Mix sugar and cook for one minute. Mix the rice with the sugar and stir until well combined.
- Toss in the eggs. Mix in the spring onion greens remaining.
- Place the rice on a plate and garnish it with toasted white sesame seed and sprig onion green curls. Serve warm with cucumber salad