mary berry jerusalem artichoke soup
Basic ingredients for mary berry jerusalem artichoke soup
- 1 x onion, chopped and peeled 2 x leeks
- 3 sticks celery
- 1 kg Jerusalem Artichoke washed, / peeled, and roughly chopped 1 bay leaf
- 1l Full Cream Milk Salt and pepper
- 200g butter
How to make mary berry jerusalem artichoke soup
- In a large saucepan, heat butter. Now add the onion, carrots, and celery to the pot. Saute until golden brown. Stir in the bay leaf, Jerusalem artichokes, and milk.
- Allow the vegetables to cook for 30-40 minutes until they are tender. Blend the soup until smooth. Put the soup through a sieve, then return it to the saucepan. Season to taste, and heat again.