mary berry ice cream using condensed milk
The heatwaves of summer are here. Ice cream is the best way to combat these heatwaves. We have two amazing ice cream recipes for you today if that’s what you were thinking.
Basic ingredients for mary berry ice cream using condensed milk
- 1 cup Whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Butterscotch Crunch: 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cashew Nuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Salted
- Butter Ice cream: 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- 2 tsp Butterscotch essence Garnish with Brownie Pieces Butterscotch Nuts
How to make mary berry ice cream using condensed milk
- Mix the whipping cream and condensed milk in a bowl. Next, add the cocoa powder and fold it well. Pour the mixture into a casserole. Top with chocolate chips. Freeze for four hours. Sprinkle with a sprinkle.
- Butterscotch Crunch: Add sugar to a saucepan and let it caramelize. After the sugar has caramelized, add the chopped cashew nuts and roast for about a minute. Mix butter and cook for one minute.
- Turn off the gas. After this, Place it on a piece of parchment paper and cover it with another sheet. Roll it out gently. Let it cool for 20 minutes. Once it has cooled, use a rolling pin to gently break it up. Place the bowl in a large glass bowl.
- Mix in heavy cream and whip it until it forms soft peaks. Add condensed milk to the cream and whip it on high for 2 minutes more until stiff peaks form. Use the cut-and-fold method to add butterscotch essence to the cream. Mix well. The ice cream mixture should be transferred to an airtight container. Freeze it for 6-8 hours. After it has frozen, scoop it out and garnish it with cashew crunch and brownie pieces.