hunters chicken recipe
Basic ingredients for hunters chicken
- 4 chicken breasts 8 strips streaky bacon smoked, I smoked
- 240ml (1 Cup) BBQ sauce Good quality store-bought or homemade BBQ sauce
- 50g (1/2 cup) grated/shredded mature cheese cheese
- 50g (1/2 cup) grated/shredded mozzarella Cheese
- To serve: Chips, mashed potatoes, or vegetables (such as carrots green beans, and broccoli).
How to make hunters chicken
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Place each breast of chicken in two bacon strips/rashers and wrap in plastic.
- After this, Place this chicken in the oven for twenty-five minutes. The dish with the chicken should be taken out of the oven. Spread the BBQ sauce around the chicken.
- Sprinkle the cheese and mozzarella over the chicken.
- Put the pan back in the oven for five minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Now Serve the chicken with mashed potatoes, and vegetables.