hot american chicken salad
This is a favorite recipe that I’ve been making for the past 24 years. Hope you enjoy it!
Basic ingredients for hot american chicken salad
- 1 cup sweet onions (Vidalia), chopped fine
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 10.5oz Campbell’s cream mushroom soup
- 3 boneless chicken breasts Chop
- 1 can La Choy water chestnuts, chopped very thin
- 1 cup white rice, and cooked
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers
- 1 Stick Butter
How to make hot american chicken salad
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Place in a 9×13 baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 350° for 30-45 mins.
- Mix one stick of butter and one sleeve made of Ritz crackers. Top chicken salad with butter/cracker mixture. Bake for another 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and enjoy