- One cup Salted Butter, cold-ish
- 3/4 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- Half cup White Sugar
- Two Eggs
- One and a half cups All-purpose Flour
- One cup Cake Flour
- 3/4 cup plus two tbsp All-purpose flour mixed with two tbsp of cornstarch. Then sifted together several times.
- One tsp Baking Soda
- One tsp Baking Powder
- Two cups Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Two cups Walnuts, unchopped
How to make gooey cookies
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake for 10 minutes. The tops and bottoms should be lightly crispy and golden brown.
- The middle of the cake will be very gooey after they are taken out of the oven.
- Now let them cool on a baking sheet for 15 minutes.
- Cover unbaked cookies with plastic wrap, or place them in an airtight container in a refrigerator. Baked cookies should be kept at room temperature in an airtight container or ziplock bag.