mary berry goats cheese chicken
Basic ingredients for mary berry goats cheese chicken
- Two Tyson Fresh Chicken Breasts
- Four to eight Bacon Strips
- 12 OZ black Feta Cheese
- 2.5 oz Sundried tomatoes,
- diced 1 Fennel Tones’
- Salt and Pepper to Taste Oil
- Goat Cheese Sauce Ingredients:4 oz. Goat Cheese
- 1 clove of Garlic,
- diced 1 Shallot Bulb,
- diced Tone’s Sea Salt & Pepper White wine
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping cream
- Tone’s Parsley
How to make mary berry goats cheese chicken
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. To be used later, heat bacon strips. Make stuffing for the chicken breast. For the stuffing, use your hands to crumble Feta.
- Julienne sun-dried tomatoes into small pieces and dice them. Place Set aside. Take Tyson Fresh Chicken Breasts and remove any fat. Then, pound the chicken until flattened. Salt and pepper to your liking. Mix the stuffing ingredients. Fill each chicken breast with stuffing.
- Roll up the chicken. Place bacon strips on plastic wrap. Roll up a rolled chicken breast and place it at the end of each bacon strip. To hold it together, use a toothpick.
- After this, Place a few tablespoons of oil in the pan. Heat up and place the rolled chicken breasts in the pan. The bacon will sear. Now Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Goat Cheese Sauce Ingredients:Mash garlic until it is as finely as possible. Next, chop share lots and clean them. To make the sauce, place garlic and shallots into a pan. Heat the mixture.
- Salt and pepper mixture to taste in the pan. Add White Wine to deglaze. Parsley to give it a nice color and flavor. Pour the mixture over the chicken breasts.