glazed mango sausages
Basic ingredients for glazed mango sausages
- 2 4 oz Tuna steaks
- One package Thin ‘n Trim Apple Cinnamon Sausage diced
- Two fresh mangos pureed or 8 oz
- Pureed mangos
How to make glazed mango sausages
- Now Combine oil, lime juice, and cilantro in a 2-quart bowl. Place tuna steaks in a bowl to marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Glaze: Combine mango, honey, and apricot jam in a saucepan. Heat until combined.
- Cook:Cook the sausage in a large saucepan on medium heat. 4. Salt and pepper the tuna, then place it in a skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil or on a grill. As the tuna cooks, glaze each side with the mango glaze. Cook each side for approximately 4 minutes.
- Heat the glaze on the stove until it is warm. Add the browned sausage. Serve Mahi steaks on a serving platter. Pour apple sausage glaze over the top. Garnish with fresh cilantro.