glazed chicken with cucumber salsa
You can almost finish your dinner if you have a vegetable peeler. Sarah’s Tip: Make a salad using an English cucumber, celery stalks, leaves, and a green onion. Then, coat it with a dressing made of cucumber seeds, mayonnaise, and champagne vinegar. The next step is to season the skinless chicken cutlets with salt, before grilling them and adding your salad. This delicious meal is so fresh and summery that you may forget it’s super healthy.
Basic ingredients for glazed chicken with cucumber salsa
- English cucumbers 2 stalks celery (reserving the leaves if you wish
- 1/2 medium white onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar
- Salt and pepper
How to make glazed chicken with cucumber salsa
- Use a vegetable peeler to shave cucumbers into long ribbons. Stop when you reach the seeds. Reserve 1 center.
- Slice celery stalks and onions thinly; combine with cucumber ribbons in a large bowl. Blend the cucumber center, mayonnaise, and cilantro in a blender.
- After this, Season with salt and pepper, then add the mixture to a bowl. Mix well and garnish with celery leaves, if desired.