fudgy raspberry cake
Basic Ingredients for fudgy raspberry cake
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter (Cooled)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Cup Melted Semi-Sweet Chocolate (cooled)
- 1/3 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks No-Bake
Raspberry Cheesecake Topping
- 1x 8oz Brick Softened Cream Cheese
- 4oz Cool Whip
- 1.2 oz Dried Raspberries If you prefer a sweeter topping, add 2 TBSP Granulated sugar
How do you make fudgy raspberry cake
- Pre-heat your oven to 350F Spray one Pyrex dish measuring 7.5″x11″ with nonstick spray.
- After this, Mix the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Add sugar and mix until well combined. Add salt, cocoa powder, and all-purpose flour.
- Mix the flour until it is well combined. Be careful not to overmix the batter! Add melted chocolate and chocolate chunks to the batter. Place evenly in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350F for 20 min. Allow cooling completely. (About one hour). Mix cream cheese and a mixture in a large bowl until smooth. If you want to prefer a sweeter topping, you can add sugar at this stage.
- Mix in Cool Whip. Be careful not to overmix. Fold in dried raspberries.
- Sprinkle evenly over top of cooled brownies. Set aside for at least two hours in the refrigerator Add chocolate syrup to the top and enjoy! Enjoy! Keep in the refrigerator