foolproof cooking stuffed chicken thighs
Basic ingredients for foolproof cooking stuffed chicken thighs
- 3-4 Chicken Breast (boneless, skinless)
- 8oz Cream Cheese
- 10oz frozen spinach(thawed),
- 1 1/2 mozzarella cheese
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tbsp onions powder
- 1 tbsp garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Italian Seasoning sea salt black pepper
How to make foolproof cooking stuffed chicken thighs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Wash your chicken. Now Place the chicken breast between two pieces of plastic wrap. Then, use a rolling pin to pound it. After this, use a knife to cut the chicken horizontally.
- Season the chicken with onion powder and garlic. Season the outside with garlic powder and onion powder. Next, place the chicken on the side for marinating for 20-30 minutes.
- In a medium-size bowl add room temperature cream cheese. Add the cream cheese to the spinach after it has thawed. Add the mozzarella cheese, and black pepper, and mix well. Use a spatula to mix the mixture. Mix in chopped garlic. Next, take 2-3 tablespoons of the spinach and cream cheese filling and stuff each chicken breast.
- To prevent the filling from escaping, you can seal the edges with a toothpick. On high heat, heat olive oil in a skillet made of cast iron until it is hot. Reduce heat to medium and only place two chicken breasts at a given time. To form a crust, cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook for between 8-10 minutes. Next, flip the chicken carefully and cook for an additional 8 minutes with the lid. Place the chicken in an oven with the lid off and bake for 15 minutes until it is fully cooked. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!