mary berry fish pie with sliced potatoes
Basic ingredients for mary berry fish pie with sliced potatoes
- fish finger
- mash potatoes
How to make mary berry fish pie with sliced potatoes
- Place the fish fingers in the oven and cook for 10 minutes at 180°C.
- Take it out after 10 minutes and transfer it to a plate.
- Now Mix the mashed potatoes in a bowl and microwave for 8 min.
- After 8 minutes, take it out and mash the potatoes with a spoon.
- Make 4 fish fingers in a separate dish. Spread the beans on top, then add the potatoes and cheese.
- Next, place it in the oven and cook for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.