filo sausage rolls
- 4 chicken sausage
- 100g filo dough
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 50g gorgonzola
- 30g parmesan Sesame seed Salt Pepper
How to make filo sausage rolls
- Place filo on a surface and form a sausage roll shape. Mix egg, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Use a fork to mix the ingredients.
- Fry sausage rolls in a skillet. Add sesame seeds and brush with egg.
- Now Bake the mixture at 180°C for 20 minutes.
- In a large skillet, add heavy cream and 50 grams of gorgonzola. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sausage filo rolls into small pieces and place heavy cream sauce on top