mary berry filo pastry tartlets
Basic ingredients for mary berry filo pastry tartlets
- For the crust: 8 sheets of phyllo
- 4oz (226g) salted butter, melt Black sesame seed.
- 8oz (230g) feta cheese, crumbled
- 8oz (230g) ricotta
- 1-2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Shredded Gouda or Gruyere cheese
- Black pepper, according to your taste.
- Bell pepper slices
- Tomato pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
How to make mary berry filo pastry tartlets
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. After this, Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Prepare the tart by covering a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet. Place the phyllo sheets over the parchment. Drizzle melted butter between each sheet.
- Place the filling on top of the last sheet of phyllo, leaving a border. The filling should be approximately 1 and 1/2 inches. Add the bell peppers. Mix the olive oil and salt. The oil should be used to coat the peppers.
- Add tomato slices to the top and coat them with oil. Sprinkle dried oregano on top. To create a border, fold the sides of the parchment over. Sprinkle the border with sesame seeds and brush with the remaining butter.
- Now Bake the bread on the middle rack for 45-50 minutes, or until golden.
- Allow to cool down for 10 minutes before serving.