How do you make mary berry filo apple strudel
Apple strudel is just actually a classic Viennese pastry, but a very popular one in several other countries across Europe. You can prepare yourself together with purchased filo pastry or homemade. Either way, the strudel will turn out delicious. You may also add in the apple filling several dried cranberries, raisins, or chopped nuts.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry filo apple strudel
- 20 Total tablespoon of bread
- 250 ml carbonated water
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ingredients to grease that on the dough:
- 14 tbsp sunflower oil
- 7 complete tablespoon of flour
Ingredients to your apple filling
- 6 apples ~ 1.2 kilograms ( you can either grade them or cut them into tiny items as you like )
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon ( Add less in Case You don’t like the strong taste of it)
- 3 tbsp bread wedges
- Two tablespoons of powdered sugar to sprinkle on the very top of these strudels.
How to make mary berry filo apple strudel
- Make a dough by blending the ingredients written previously. Put this in the icebox for thirty min.
- Meanwhile, peel the apples and then grade them. Insert them in a kettle over moderate heat.
- Insert the sugar from the pot too.
- Stir and let them fry before apples become moist and also the juice they depart nearly completely vanishes.
- Insert the butter, the cinnamon along with the bread wedges.
- Remove the pot from the cooker and enable the mixture to cool
- Pick out the out dough of the refrigerator, stretch it into an exact thin coating, and dirt it using the blend of oil and flour.
- After this,Put it in the refrigerator for thirty minutes a lot much more and
- Check it out all over once more divide it into two equal parts.
- After this now,Stretch each part as thin as possible and insert on every dough sheet half of this cold apple blend.
- Spread the apple mixture on the dough sheet.
- Roll it, then clip it in line with the dimensions of one’s toaster tray and place it in a preheated oven at 220 C for around 30 minutes.
- Sooner or later, sprinkle it with powdered sugar levels enjoy!