everyday rack of lamb recipe
rack of lamb is a tender, juicy, perfectly cooked medium-rare, with a crispy exterior made with garlic herbs, lemon zest, and herbs. It’s a great main dish to entertain!
Basic Ingredients for everyday rack of lamb recipe
- One rack lamb
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Two tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Two teaspoons fresh Thyme leaves
- 6-8 garlic cloves Zest
- One lemon To taste, add coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
How do you make everyday rack of lamb recipe
- First of all, Place the lamb rack in a baking dish. Season both sides of the lamb with salt and pepper.
- Combine the olive oil with rosemary, thyme, and garlic cloves in a food processor and pulse to chop. If you don’t have a food processor, finely chop the herbs and garlic. Then stir the oil into a small bowl.
- To ensure that the lamb is evenly cooked, rub the marinade on top of the meat.
- To roast the lamb, place it fat-side up on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes. Then rotate the baking sheet for even cooking. Roast for an additional 10 minutes for medium-rare meat and 15 minutes for medium doneness. The internal temperature of medium-rare lamb will range from 130 to 140 degrees F, while medium will reach 130 to 140 degrees F. If you use a digital meat thermometer to determine the end temp, pull the lamb once it reaches 130 degrees F.
- Allow the lamb rack to cool on a cutting board for 10 minutes. The juices will redistribute. After that, cut into individual pieces for serving. Slice the bones with a sharp knife and serve immediately.