everyday celeriac soup recipe
It’s delicious, easy to make, and extremely tasty. This soup is made with celeriac, leeks, and truffle oil.
Basic ingredients for everyday celeriac soup recipe
- Olive oil 1 celeriac, chopped and peeled 2 leeks, finely chopped Water to cover
- 1x chicken stock cube
- 3 Tbsp single cream.
- Chopped parsley.
How to make everyday celeriac soup recipe
- Place the leeks and celeriac in a large saucepan. Heat the pan on medium heat. Allow them to cook for 10 minutes, stirring now and again.
- Mix enough water to cover vegetables. Add a chicken stock cube. Now Stir it and bring it to a boil.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 20 minutes or until the celeriac is tender. After this, Blend the soup well and add the cream.
- Season the soup with salt and pepper. Add a little truffle oil and some parsley to the dish.