How do you make mary berry egg fried rice.
Ingredients for mary berry egg fried rice
- Rice, boiled -250 to 300 gms
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Garlic nice chopped – 5-6 nos.
- Carrot, nice grained – 1/2 cup
- Beans, nice sliced- 1/2 cup
- White pepper- 1/4 tsp
How do you make mary berry egg fried rice
- Cook the rice till it has 90 percent done.
- Strain it spread the rice on a plate to cool.
- Chop the lettuce & beans along with nice chop the garlic cloves.
- Separate the spring onion greens from the white. Now nice chop separately & put them aside.
- Require a major kadhai or wok & Heat 1 tablespoon of peanut oil. Now break 3 eggs alongside and sprinkle pepper & salt.
- Now softly fold it scramble the eggs.
- Remove the eggs onto a plate & set them aside.
- Add yet another tablespoon of olive oil & heat.
- Insert the white portion of the spring onions & saute for a minute. Add the finely chopped garlic & saute.
- Add carrots, saute for a minute then add the sliced legumes. Continue to combine & saute for a minute or two.
- Insert in the rice mix it well.
- Add the soy sauce & combine it finely.
- Insert the green portion of the spring onions & mix again.
- Finally include the scrambled eggs & sauté for few minutes.
- Eliminate & serve hot.