mary berry easy rice pudding recipe
This rice pudding recipe is easy and delicious without eggs. It can be served warm or chilled. If you wish, add cinnamon or raisins. Rice pudding is a very popular dish in many countries. You only need a few ingredients to make rice pudding. Let’s get started
Basic ingredients for mary berry easy rice pudding recipe
- 150g sugar
- 1 l whole milk
- 200g of dessert rice
- 1 pack of vanilla sugar
How to make mary berry easy rice pudding recipe
- Mix the milk with vanilla sugar and sugar.
- Place the milk mixture into a saucepan. Heat it.
- Stir the rice into the hot sauce.
- Now Let it simmer on a low flame for 35 minutes
- Stir it up once it’s all over!
- Add cinnamon or brown sugar to finish