mary berry easy coronation chicken
It doesn’t matter what kind of chicken you have; breast meat is better. It can be kept in the refrigerator for up to a week. It can be used in omelets, rolls, or as a side dish with a green salad. Enjoy.
Basic ingredients for mary berry easy coronation chicken
- 2 chicken breasts cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 heaping teaspoon of Madras Curry paste or similar curry paste
- 1/4 cup mango chutney
- Salt to taste
How to make mary berry easy coronation chicken
- First of all, Cut up cooked chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Combine the curry paste, mayonnaise, and chutney in a separate bowl.
- Mix the curry sauce and cubed chicken. You can serve the chicken immediately or let it sit in the refrigerator for several hours to get a more intense flavor.
- You can serve chicken as a sandwich on a roll or as a side dish with salad on a platter.