mary berry duck stir fry
Basic ingredients for mary berry duck stir fry
- 1 lb Duck meat boneless
- 1 TBSP Sesame Oil
- 1 TBSP Oil
- cloves of garlic – thinly chopped
- 1/2 tsp Red chili flakes
- 1 TBSP Fish sauce
- 1 TBSP Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Water
- Coriander leaves
- 1 TBSP Toasted Sesame seeds
How to make mary berry duck stir fry
- Stir fry garlic on medium heat until golden brown. Stir fry duck for 2 minutes, or until meat starts to brown.
- Stir in the chili powder, soy sauce, fish sauce, and water. Stir fry the broccoli florets for 2 minutes, or until the duck is cooked through.
- After this, Add the broccoli florets to the pan and continue to stir fry for about 2 minutes until the duck is cooked through.