creme fraiche chicken
Basic ingredients for creme fraiche chicken
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 4 tablespoons Creme Fraiche Maldon
- Sea salt
- Black Pepper, Freshly Ground
- 1 tablespoon Sunflower Oil
- 4 tablespoons Fresh Coriander
How to make creme fraiche chicken
- The best thing to do is to de-bone your thighs. Place the thigh skin-side down on a cutting board. The bone should be visible at both ends. You can use a sharp knife or a razor to slice along the bone’s length from one end to the other.
- To separate the meat and bone, use the knife to work down the bone’s side. Place your fingers under the bone. To remove the meat from each bone, cut around the ends. The skin of the chicken thighs can be removed and then each piece should be cut into four pieces. Heat 8 minutes in a large saucepan.
- Now add the rice and season it with salt. Then drain the rice and return it to the pot. Cover the pot with a lid, then let cool. The coriander should be chopped roughly. In a large skillet, heat the oil. After this, Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 6 minutes, turning once or twice, until it is cooked through. Now Stir the Creme Fraiche into the pan, and allow it to melt.
- Then let it bubble for about 1-2 minutes. Stir the chicken with 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, and serve immediately with rice and another sprinkle of coriander.