cranberry and orange cake
Basic ingredients for cranberry and orange cake
- 250g unsalted butter at room temperature
- 270g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 100g Greek yogurt
- 200ml orange juice
- 300g all-purpose flour
- 10g baking powder
- 250g frozen or fresh cranberries, mixed forest fruits
- 80g white chocolate, melted
How to make cranberry and orange cake
- Grease and flour a baking pan (26 cm/10 inches). Line the bottom with parchment. Pre-heat oven to 350 F (180 C). Blend butter until smooth. Add sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time. Add Greek yogurt and orange juice. Mix flour, baking powder, and orange juice in a separate bowl. Gradually, add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
- Add the cranberries. Place the mixture in a baking dish. Now Bake the mixture in a preheated oven for 50-60 minutes. The cranberries make the cake moist. Before removing the cake from the pan, cool it in the pan.