cookie dough recipe
Basic ingredients for cookie dough recipe
- 1 1/2 cups (190g), Flour
- 3/4 cup (170g), Butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Milk
- 3/4 cup (150g), Brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (60g), Chocolate chips
How to make cookie dough recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake for about 5-7 minutes, spreading the flour evenly on a baking sheet. Allow cooling.
- Now Combine butter and sugar in a large bowl. Mix until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract, salt, and milk. Beat until combined. Mix in flour, and then stir to combine. Stir in the chocolate chips, and mix well.
- Now The dough should be refrigerated for at least 30 minutes. Ready to eat Bake the cookies at 350F (180C). Make balls from the cookie dough.
- Now Place the cookies on a baking tray and flatten them with a spoon. Bake for 15 minutes or until they are golden brown. Make sure to read the instructions before you start baking the cookies.