christmas pudding slow cooker
This traditional festive pudding is loved by many families all over the globe. It is very popular in Canada, the United Kingdom, and South Africa, This pudding can be eaten hot or cold. It tastes best warm, with a custard drizzled over it. To go with this pudding, I recommend making homemade custard. If you wish, you can flavor the custard with whiskey. Below are all the ingredients you need to make this Xmas pudding.
Basic ingredients for christmas pudding slow cooker
- 500g mixed dried fruit
- 100g glace fruit, chopped
- 100g fruit medley
- 165g (5.8oz] brown sugar
- 4 eggs, best
- 1 Tbsp coffee extract
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 1Tbsp milk
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice 250g
- unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cloves, ground
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- 14 cup mixed spice 100g
- almonds 200g
- plain flour 75g
How to make christmas pudding slow cooker
- This pudding can be made gluten-free by substituting self-rising flour and plain flour for gluten-free versions.
- This worked out great! These recipes can be modified in several ways.
- You can change the dried fruit or the spices. Now These will have a profound impact on the final pudding flavor.
- We would love to hear about any changes you make to the recipe. I hope you enjoy this slow cooker Christmas pudding as much as I do.