chocolate rice krispie cakes
Follow these five easy steps to create delicious Easter nest treats for your children. These easy instructions from Ciara, her daughter, and Mum will show you how to make Easter nest chocolate rice crispy cakes. This recipe is perfect for sharing with little ones.
Basic ingredients for chocolate rice krispie cakes
- 100g puffed Rice Cereal
- 250g Milk Chocolate
- 50g Butter
- 3 TBSP Honey
- 3 TSPO Cocoa Powder
- 36 Mini Eggs
How to make chocolate rice krispie cakes
- First of all, Place the butter and chocolate in a bowl.
- After the butter and chocolate have melted, stir in the honey and cocoa powder.
- Combine the mixture with the puffed cereal and continue to stir until all is well combined.
- Mix the ingredients in 12 paper or silicone cases. Decorate each case with three mini eggs.
- Allow setting for at least 30 minutes. Now You can also put them in the refrigerator to speed up the process.