How do you make mary berry chocolate mousse recipe
Chocolate Mousse – an elegant, clean, airy, and chocolaty dessert. This can be a dessert served in many dining places and may seem challenging or complex. You shouldn’t be afraid to give this particular chocolate mousse a try, it’s not difficult at all. It is quite easy and certainly will impress your company.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry chocolate mousse recipe
- 5.5 oz (150 g) Dark chocolate
- 3 eggs, split
- 1/4 cup (50g) glucose
- Flavors – you select (rum, orange, zest, lemon zest, mint, and so on )
How to make mary berry chocolate mousse recipe?
- Melt chocolate above a bain-marie until clean. Insert butter and incorporate until well blended.
- Whip egg whites till foamy using a mixer and gradually add the sugar the full time before it holds incredibly stiff peaks.
- Beat the yolks with your favorite flavor ingredients, add them to the chocolate blend.
- Fold into a spoonful of the whites into the chocolate mix then pour chocolate in the remaining whites and fold lightly until very well combined.
- Wrap with plastic and refrigerate few minutes or overnight. Decorate if desired before serving.