chocolate cornflake cakes
This can be made using any chocolate. But I felt 5 Star chocolate to go well with this recipe. Only 2 Ingredients are needed to make this. Adding a little bit of butter adds a good flavor to it. But it’s optional. These chocolates are yummy and crunchy and I am sure kids are going to love them. Make bite-sized balls and store them at room temperature in an airtight container. If it’s too hot a climate, you can store them in a fridge.
- Cornflakes – 2 and 1/2 cups or as required
- 5 Star chocolate – 200 gms
- Unsalted Butter (optional) – 25 gms
How to make chocolate cornflake cakes
- Cut the chocolates into pieces.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave.
- Add cornflakes, little by little, by crushing them between your palms.
- Mix well in between.
- Once you feel that it can be rolled into balls, stop adding more cornflakes.
- Roll them into balls and Enjoy…
- If you are adding butter, add it while melting the chocolate.