chocolate cake 20cm
Basic ingredients for chocolate cake 20cm
- 2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 Cup Cocoa
- 1 and 1/2 cups baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 mug boiling strong coffee
- DARK CHOCOLATE FROSTING:the 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2/3 cups
- Cocoa 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to make chocolate cake 20cm
- Bake the cake: first Preheat your oven to 350°F. Two 9-inch round baking sheets of 9 inches in diameter should be greased and, floured. I am like to put a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of my pans, but it’s not necessary.
- After this, In a large bowl, combine sugar, flour, and cocoa. Mix in eggs, milk, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed for 2 mins. Add boiling water to the batter. The batter will become thin.
- Place batter in prepared pans. cooling or 30 to 35 minutes or until frosting pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let SPECIAL DARK minutes before transferring the pans to cup wire racks. Allow cooling completely.
- DARK CHOCOLATE FROSTING:Make butter. While you prepare the dry ingredients, melt butter. Mix cocoa, powdered sugar, and butter in a bowl. Next, add vanilla, heavy cream, and butter to the bowl of l.
- Use an electric mixer to make a smooth spreading consistency. If frosting is too dry or too sweet, add a tablespoon of heavy cream. This makes approximately 2 cups of frosting