mary berry chocolate bundt cake
Basic Ingredients for mary berry chocolate bundt cake
- Two cups all-purpose flour
- Two cups granulated sugar
- One cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Two teaspoons baking soda
- One teaspoon baking powder
- One teaspoon salt
- One large egg
- One cup of warm water or coffee
- ⅔ cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Two teaspoons vanilla extract
Glaze with Chocolate Ganache
- 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
How do you make mary berry chocolate bundt cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Butter can be used to grease a bundt pan that holds 10-12 cups. Sprinkle with cocoa powder or flour and then tap the excess. Now in a larger bowl Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix until well combined. Add eggs, warm water, and buttermilk to the mixture. Mix the ingredients with a hand mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- This should only take a few minutes. After this Put the batter in a prepared bundt pan. To release air bubbles, tap the pan a few times on the countertop.
- Now Bake at 350 degrees for forty-five to fifty minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. After bake Let cool on a wire rack for about fifteen minutes, then transfer to the racks and let them cool completely.
Chocolate Ganache Glaze
- In a large bowl, combine chopped chocolate. Place heavy cream in a saucepan. After this, Bring it to a boil over medium heat. When the cream has come to a simmer over medium heat, immediately remove from heat and stir in the chocolate.
- Let the chocolate melt for 5 minutes. Blend until smooth. Stir in the corn syrup once it is smooth. Sprinkle the corn syrup over the top of the cooled cake. Enjoy the Chocolate Bundt Cake Easy recipe.