mary berry chocolate banana cake
Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, chocolatey, and full of flavor. It’s a wonderful treat to have with your morning coffee or milk.
Basic Ingredients for mary berry chocolate banana cake
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- Half cup butter, room temperature
- Three or four ripe bananas (about 1 1/4 cup (300g) puree
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate chips/chunks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Garnish chocolate chips/chunks
How do you make mary berry chocolate banana cake
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (180C). After this, Lightly grease a 9X5 inch loaf pan or a 23X13 cm loaf pan. Place parchment paper on the bottom.
- Now Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa powder in a large bowl.
- Use a fork to mash the bananas in a medium bowl.
- After this, Use an electric hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar in a large bowl until they are creamy.
- Mix in the eggs. Mix in vanilla extract.
- Mix the flour mixture with a mixer at low speed. Add chocolate chips/chunks.
- Place the batter in a loaf pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips/chunks. Bake the batter for 50-60 minutes. Let the bread cool on a pan for 10 minutes. Then transfer it to a cooling rack.