mary berry chicken with asparagus and lemon
One-Skillet Creamy Lemon Chicken With Asparagus – This lemon chicken recipe is simple and delicious. It can be prepared in one skillet and takes less than 30 minutes.
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken with asparagus and lemon
- Half teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and fresh ground Pepper to Taste
- Two teaspoons of Italian Seasoning
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- One whole Lemon, Juiced
- Three cloves of Garlic Minced
- Salt and Fresh Ground Pepper to Taste
- Garlic for garnish
How to make mary berry chicken with asparagus and lemon
- First of all, Heat olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Season the chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning, then add it to the skillet.
- After this, Cook the chicken for 6 minutes on each side or until it is no longer pink. Set aside the chicken in a skillet.
- Butter should be melted in the skillet. Cook the onions and asparagus in the skillet for 4 minutes or until tender. Mix half & half with flour, cheese, lemon juice, and garlic in a bowl.
- Stir until well combined. Now Bring the sauce to a boil in a saucepan. Reduce heat to a simmer and place the prepared chicken back into the skillet.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the asparagus is tender and the chicken is cooked through. Take the skillet off the heat. Spread sauce on chicken breasts. Top with lemon slices. Sprinkle with cheese and parsley. Serve.