chicken with asparagus and lemon creme fraiche sauce
Today’s recipe will make Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken. This dish is delicious. This delicious sauce is made with fresh asparagus and chicken.
Basic ingredients for chicken with asparagus and lemon creme fraiche sauce
- 2 medium chicken breasts (boneless and skinless)
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 Tbs butter (divided)
- 1/2 pound asparagus trimmed, sliced, and chopped in half (or thirds depending upon the size)
- 1/2 cup onion (minced),
- 3-4 cloves of garlic(minced),
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Parmesan (optional)
How to make chicken with asparagus and lemon creme fraiche sauce
- Season chicken with Italian seasoning and crushed chili pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste. Now On medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet.
- Cook the chicken in the skillet for about 5-6 minutes on each side. Now Take the chicken out of the pan and place it in a bowl.
- Cook the butter, onion, asparagus, and garlic in a skillet for about 2 minutes or until tender. Cook the garlic for a little over a minute. Stir in the double cream, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese.
- Let the chicken return to the saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the sauce thickens. Adjust salt and pepper to taste. You can add 1/4 cup water, chicken broth, or broth if the sauce becomes too thick. I like to serve mine with baby boiled potatoes.