mary berry chicken terrine
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken terrine
- Chicken Mince 1/2 kg Egg
- 1 no Onion
- 1 medium chopped finely Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 1 teaspoon heaped Bread Slices
- 2 full cream
- 200ml Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup (fresh made)
- Salt 1/2 Tsp
- White pepper powder 1/2 tsp
How to make mary berry chicken terrine
- The chicken mince should be rinsed and strained. Next, grind the chicken mince in a mixer.
- After this, Add all of the ingredients to a bowl. Combine it well.
- Butter a loaf pan. Put the mixture into it. It should be level. It should be covered with silver foil.
- Use another container large enough to hold the loaf tin. Add water. When the loaf tin is opened, it should be half full.
- After this, Bake at 180%C for 45 minutes to 1 hour. If the terrine comes out clean, you can check it by using a skewer. Let it cool down first. It is best to store it in the refrigerator for a while. This makes it easier to slice. You can make it delicious with a mushroom sauce.