mary berry chicken stir fry everyday
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken stir fry everyday
- Masaledar Chicken Curry: 500gms Masala Powder.
- Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
- Cumin Seeds 1 teaspoon
- Black peppercorns 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon 1 piece
- Shallots 100gms after peeling
- Crushed Ginger 2 tsp
- Crushed Garlic 2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1 tsp
How to make mary berry chicken stir fry everyday
- First of all, make it easier to peel the skin, soak the shallots for thirty minutes in water.
- After this, Dry roast the ingredients for the Masala powder in an oven on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Now Transfer to a plate and let it cool.
- It can be ground into a fine powder and then set aside. Chop the coriander leaves and slice the green chilies.
- Add the shallots to oil in a kadhai or wok.
- Cook the shallots in oil for 3 minutes on medium heat until they become soft.
- Next, add the green chilies to the pan and curry leaves. Cook on medium heat for another 2 minutes. Mix in the garlic and crushed ginger. Continue to fry for another 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Now, add the pieces of chicken and turmeric. Mix and fry for 2-3 minutes until the chicken is golden brown. Add salt to the mixture and mix. Now Cover and cook for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Stir it and then remove the lid. After fifteen minutes, take off the lid and stir in the Masala Powder. Mix everything well and fry on low heat for 5 minutes. Serve hot by garnishing with coriander leaves chopped.