chicken rice fried egg
- 250g chicken fillets
- Cooking oil
- Eggs whisked 3
- Cooking oils 2 tbs
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Cabbage 3/4 cup
- Capsicum Juliet 1/2 Cup
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Rice basmati 1/2 kg (soaked with salt).
How to make chicken rice fried egg
- Slice the chicken fillet into small pieces and set aside. Add cooking oil and eggs to a wok. Mix well. Cook until the chicken is crumbly. In the same wok, heat cooking oil and garlic until they turn golden.
- Mix the chicken with the oil until it turns a golden color. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Mix in carrot and capsicum.
- Mix in cabbage. Mix well with sugar and salt. Add the boiled rice to the mixture and mix well. Mix in the chicken powder. Mix in black pepper powder, white pepper powder, vinegar, and soy sauce. Mix in eggs and green onion leaves. Garnish with green onions leaves and serve!