mary berry chicken red wine and garlic casserole
The tender chicken cuts are perfectly complemented by the rich red wine sauce. It serves 4 and takes approximately 30 minutes to cook. This delicious chicken recipe is a must-try and must-have. This chicken recipe is restaurant-quality!!
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken red wine and garlic casserole
- 1 kg Marination: 1 cup red wine
- 200ml/ 1 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Green chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 cup Red chili powder
- 1 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp dried red chili 3nos
- Sauce: 2 or 4 Shallots Garlic minced Bay Leaf
- 1 Dried Rosemary Dried Thyme
How to make mary berry chicken red wine and garlic casserole
- Let the marinade cool for at least 2 hours before letting the chicken pieces sit in it.
- After this, Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large pan. Add the chicken pieces and temper them with dried chilies.
- Let the chicken simmer in the juice for 10 minutes. Now Cover it and cook it again.
- After this, Allow it to simmer for a few minutes more.