chicken in mushroom sauce
Basic ingredients for chicken in mushroom sauce
- Marinating chicken: 250gm chicken (boneless),
- 1 tsp mixed herbs,
- 1 tsp Lemon Pepper,
- 1 tbsp olive oil,
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste
- To make Mushroom Sauce: 1 tbsp Olive Oil,
- 1/2 tsp Garlic paste,
- 1 Onion (Chopped),
- 2 cups button mushrooms (Sliced),
- 1 cup Mixture (half a cup Milk + half a cup Cream),
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese (grated),
- 1 Tbsp Parsley(chopped),
- 1 tsp Parmesan cheese Parshley chopped
How to make chicken in mushroom sauce
- Mix chicken with olive oil, lemon pepper, garlic paste, and mixed herbs.
- For the mushroom sauce:Saute the garlic paste in olive oil in a large skillet.
- Now add finely chopped onion to the pan and cook it until it turns pink.
- Turn up the heat and add the button mushrooms to it. Continue to saute it until it is tender.
- Add mustard sauce and saute it,
- Mix in milk mixture and cream. Add salt to the mixture and mix well. This should take about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in parmesan cheese, and parsley and mix well.
- Once the chicken is done, you can prepare your mushroom sauce.
- For Grilling Chicken: Place the marinated chicken pieces on a grill pan. They should be grilled for about 3-4 minutes.
- Creamy Mushroom chicken Place the mushroom sauce on a platter. Add the grilled chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- The creamy mushroom chicken can now be prepared.