chicken ham and leek pie
Basic ingredients for chicken ham and leek pie
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken legs
- 2 leeks
- 2 servings of chunky cooked Ham
- 1 punnet of mushrooms (optional)
- 200g of crème fresh or double cream
- 1/2 cup flour to thicken
- 1 Chicken Stock Cube
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard or your choice salt and 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 teaspoon of real butter (optional).
How to make chicken ham and leek pie
- First Pre-heat your oven to 180°celicus. Chop the chicken thighs in pieces. Chop the leeks and mushrooms. After this, Fry the chicken in a skillet until it begins to brown.
- Add all the vegetables and cook for a few minutes. After this, Add the stock and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cooked ham.
- Stir the cream until it is frothy
- To thicken, add flour. The mixture is in a casserole dish. Top with puff pastry. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes. Enjoy!