mary berry chicken goulash
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken goulash
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breast
- Salt to Taste
- Pepper to Taste
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped,
- 1 onion,
- 1 red bell pepper,
- 1 cup chicken broth,
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained,
- 1 cup white wine,
- 1 Tbsp sugar,
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark sauce
- More pepper and salt as needed
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tbsp of water
How to make mary berry chicken goulash
- Clean and dry the chicken. Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Brown the chicken, then set it aside.
- Heat the butter and cook garlic and onions in a skillet until they are lightly browned.
- Let simmer for three minutes.
- Salt and pepper to your liking. Stir and let simmer for three minutes. Step
- Add bell pepper and cornstarch, and simmer it for another 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Adjust your sodium.
- Garnish the dish with dried parsley. Serve with pasta or bread.