mary berry chicken escape
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken escalope
- Chicken breast,
- boneless, skinless,
- plain flour Seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- Eggs, beat Fresh breadcrumbs Oil
How tto make mary berry chicken escalope
- To create two thin pieces, cut the chicken breast horizontally in half.
- Place a large amount of cling wrap on the board. Place a piece of chicken on one end of the cling wrap and then fold it over.
- After this, Use now rolling pin to flatten this chicken until it is five mm.
- Take off the cling film, and then continue with the rest.
- For breadcrumbing chicken, coat fillet with seasoned flour. Then shake off any excess. Dip the chicken in a bowl of beaten eggs, then drop it into a bowl with breadcrumbs. Turn well to coat.
- Heat a thin oil layer in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the escalopes until they are golden brown and cooked through. This takes about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Before serving, drain the water on kitchen paper.