chicken chow mein
Basic ingredients for chicken chow mein
- 1/2 cup chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup sliced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 1/2 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
How to make chicken chow mein
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, oyster, vinegar, pepper, salt, and cornstarch.
- Boil 2 packets of ramen noodles in water for 3-4 minutes. Drain noodles from the water.
- Stir fry the onion, garlic, and marinated chicken in a large skillet. Continue to stir fry for about three to four minutes.
- Stir in the bell peppers, carrots, and noodles. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Now Add oyster sauce, sesame oil, and soy sauce
- Add chopped green onions. Now, enjoy!