chicken burger recipe
Basic Ingredients for chicken burger recipe
- Chicken thigh parts 1/2 kg
- Water 3 Cups
- Salt 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Vinegar 2-3 tbs
- All-purpose flour sifted 3 Cups
- 1 1/2 tbs Chicken powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Red chili powder 1 tsp, or to your taste
- Water 1 and 1/2 Cupcakes
- Cooking oil to fry
- Mayonnaise 1/2 Cup
- Hot sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbs
- Mustard paste 1 & 1/2 tsp
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Chicken powder 1/2 cup
- Paprika powder 1 tsp 1/4 tsp
- salt or to taste 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Onion Powder 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder 1/2 tbs
- Red chili powder Garlic powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Burger bun
- Cheese slice
- Jalapeno slices
How do you make chicken burger recipe
- Pound the chicken thighs pieces using a kitchen hammer and/or meat mallet.
- After this, In a bowl, add chicken thigh pieces, water, salt, vinegar, and mix well, cover & let it rest for 2-3 hours.
- Mix all-purpose flour, chicken powder, garlic powder, red chili powder, and all-purpose flour in a bowl.
- Add water to the bowl. Now coat the chicken pieces with a dry flour mixture. Dip them in water, then coat again in a dry flour mixture. -Heat oil in a wok and fry the chicken until golden brown. Take 7-8 minutes.
Make burger sauce:-
- Mix mayonnaise, hot sauce, tomato ketchup, and mustard paste in a bowl. Stir well. Make Spice Mix Add chicken powder, paprika powder, and salt to a bowl.
- Assembling: Sprinkle prepared spice mix on both the sides of crispy chicken pieces -On burger bun, add mayonnaise, iceberg, crispy fried chicken piece, cheese slice, iceberg, jalapenos, prepared burger sauce, and top with another bun. Serve with potato chips and tomato ketchup.