mary berry chicken and pesto salad
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken and pesto salad
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, Tenders, or Breasts
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
- 1 avocado,
- halved 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Pine Nuts, lightly toasted
- Salt and pepper
How to make mary berry chicken and pesto salad
- Place chicken and pesto in a bowl. Spread the pesto evenly over the chicken.
- After this, Place the chicken in a large saute pan over medium heat. Once the chicken is cooked, let cool, then cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Now Place the salad greens in a large bowl.
- Place cooked pesto chicken, half-boiled baby tomatoes, and sliced avocado on top of the lettuce.
- Toss in shaved Parmesan cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- Sprinkle small amounts of pesto sauce on top for a finishing