chicken and lemon traybake
Basic ingredients for chicken and lemon traybake
- Zest half lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemony
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 Tsp red pepper flakes
- salt 5 mL (1tsp), dried mustard Handful of fresh oregano
- 600g (around 2) skin-on chicken breast 250g baby Red potatoes,
- 250g carrots, and quarters.
How to make chicken and lemon traybake
- Mix the olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender jug. Add the onion, red pepper, garlic, salt, dried mustard, oregano, and thyme.
- Blend until smooth. Place the sauce on the chicken breasts. Let it marinate for between 1 and 12 hours. Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 200oC (400oF). Toss the vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place the vegetables in one layer on a sheet tray and then place the chicken on top.
- After this, Bake for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through / reaches 160oF.