mary berry chicken and bacon lattice pie recipe
Basic ingredients for mary berry chicken and bacon lattice pie recipe
- 400g chicken thigh pieces cut
- 100 grams bacon
- 2 x Leek & Bacon flavor dip
- 3-4 sheets of shortcrust pastry
- 1 Leek small
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1/4 cup water
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg &
- 1/4 cups milk for brushing tops of pies
How to make mary berry chicken and bacon lattice pie recipe
- Wash and cut the chicken. Make the preparations and then cut the leek into small pieces. Brown the bacon and cook the chicken Cook the chicken until done.
- Add garlic and onions to the pan. Follow with water if necessary. Let it cool before seasoning with black pepper.
- Assemble the pies. Bake the pies in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 mins or until they are golden brown.